Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Leaders are made at events

Hello Freedom Seekers,

My mind has not stopped since Long Beach. I can't sleep, my house is a mess because I'm what I'm calling "in the zone". (good excuse ey? Have you gathered I prefer doing anything else except laundry and cleaning?) "Note to self: Hire a maid!" ; )

I've always been told that the greatest network marketers are the best event promoters. I was also told that leader's evolve at events. I know you've also heard this advise if you have great leaders you learn from. You've probably heard that you should never miss an event because the next event "might be your event". I have to be perfectly honest that I would respond to this great wisdom with "yadeeyadeeya" (Did you just hear what a Premier said? Blasphemy! LOL Just being real here) Well, now I have to take back all my yadeeya's because I now understand (it takes me a little longer than other's to catch on). I'm so excited, Long Beach was my event!!! I have to tell you that I didn't even decide to go until 2 weeks before the event and then I booked it begrudingly. I had lots of reasons why I "shouldn't, can't, won't" go. The final decision was really made because I needed a break from everything, it wasn't even Xango related. I wish that I could tell you what magically happened for me there but I can't pinpoint just one thing. All I can say is it was my event. woohoo!

You obviously know where this is going. I hear those of you already "yadeeyadeeing" me. :( Whatever your excuses are for not being at the next event, they aren't good enough. If you truly want life changing experiences to take place in your life you have to leave the familiarity of where you are. (If you haven't read the "Dream Giver" order it today). You have to leave your comfort zone and you have to take risks. Orlando is coming up in May and the National in S.L.C. is in November. I wasn't planning on going to Long Beach let alone Orlando but one of the first things I did when I got home was booked everything for Orlando. We all need to be surrounded by great things, great people, great feelings, great ideas. Events have all of these components. How will you know which event is "your event" if you don't invest in yourself and go to any of them?

I'm not going to ramble on, I think you get my point. I just want you to take a serious look at where you are and honestly ask yourself if that's where you like being and if it isn't the great saying applies "if you want change in your life, you have to change" Let's ride this wave together, GET YOURSELF TO THE NEXT EVENT!!!

No comments: