Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Events vs. Spiritual Experiences

Hello Team Freedom Seekers,

You do realize that I'm going to promote events until the day I die right? I hope none of you are freaking out about my topic today. I'm going to tread lightly and hope that I get my point across without offending anyone. Regardless of what you believe in spiritually you should be able to understand where I'm going with this.

Let me start by telling you where the inspiration for this blog came from. My oldest child Logan is 13. He's an incredible kid that probably keeps me more on track than I keep him. Sunday night he had a church meeting to attend that was specifically for the youth in our area. The subject for the night was how to grow personally in your life, how to find balance in your life and how to make the best of life each day. One of the keys to accomplishing these things is to have good friends, to surround yourself by others that have the same values as you. It was awesome! Every parent that was there was soooooo glad their child was sitting next to them. It's not like we don't already teach our children these lessons but they got to hear it from someone else. The speaker was incredible, not only did he have us all laughing one minute but he had you crying the next. It was truly a spiritual experience for everyone that attended. You couldn't help knowing that what you were hearing was true and that you needed to apply it in your life and that you were at the right place at the right time. Lot's of Logan's friends didn't attend and on the way home we talked about how good it would have been if everyone of them could have experienced what we did.

How am I going to segue into Xango your asking? Well, if you haven't already figured it out then you obviously have never been to a Xango event. Friends, you need to get yourselves to the events. Why do you think people that are trying to lose weight or to quit drinking, smoking ect.......join groups? Why do you think wealthy people join country clubs and live in gated communities? They all have the same goal in mind and that's to surround themselves with people that want and believe in what they are trying to accomplish. So I ask you, why aren't you attending every event that comes your way. As a coach, a busy mom of 4 kids...........I can't make it to every event either BUT I get to as many as I can. I sit there listening to the presenter so grateful that I took the time out to be there. I'm so grateful that what I'm hearing I know is true and that I'm at the right place at the right time and that I'm surrounded by like minded people. When I leave I think of everyone that should of been there with me.

I need the events. I need to be reminded after a bummer day what I'm striving for. I need to be around positive people because there aren't very many of us out there. I need fresh new ideas that get me excited. You need all of these things to.

The balls now in your court. You have two choices to make, and yes it's that simple. You can either get your fanny out of your world of doom and get to the next event or you can do the same things you do every day. Only one of the choices will change the outcome of your future. I love the simplicity of this.

Have I been bold enough here? I'm bold because I care. I want you to have success. I want you to know what I know about Xango and you only get that knowledge and belief from attending events, so let's team up and make this happen. We all have great things inside us waiting to leap out to make incredible things happen in our lives and in everyone we come across. Let's do it together!

No comments: