Friday, November 3, 2006

The Holiday Season is upon us

The holiday season is upon us and I'm sure you can all relate to it being the busiest time of the year. It can be challenging to fit everything in but it can be done if you desire it. I bring this up because it's easy to use the holiday season as an excuse to take a break from your Xango business when in reality it's one of the best times of the year to make new contacts. We're all invited to parties and get togethers where we're introduced to new people. Make a friend, build rapport and then share Xango with them at a later time. Always carry your tools with you incase you meet someone that really stands out while shopping.

My oldest son Logan (he's 11) is at the end of his football season. As many of you know I'm a sports fanatic. I love playing any sport and my favorite sport to watch is football so you can only imagine how excited I get at my sons games. They have had an exceptional season that has left them undefeated at this point. This Saturday will be their first play off game and next week is the championship game. There is alot of anxiety and energy amongst the parents and players of this team. I wanted to give you this information so that I can get to my point.

As each game has been played our boys have literally blown out the other teams. Only 2 teams have scored on us all year. At each game we have scored 4-6 touch downs and the other teams scoring 0. I share this with you because even though they have played exceptionally well I always ask Logan at the end of the game "What did the coaching staff have to say about your performance today?" He always comments that they say "they played well, but they also point out the areas that need improvement on or they comment that they lagged off in the 3rd quarter (remember they are winning by 6 touchdowns at that point). I share this analogy with you because they never stop and they never lag off regardless of how successful they are and that is why they are the best.

I hope that you understand how important it is this holiday season to continue sharing Xango, never quit, and never lag off. You have a gift to share and there is no better time than this holiday season to share it with everyone.

We are so amazed at the growth we see each month and our breath is taken away at the incredible life changing stories. What a great gift we have all been given.

No comments: